Thursday, October 29, 2009

Billie Jean

Tomorrow is Octoberfest at my daughter's daycare, that's their PC way to acknowledge Halloween. This year, the kids were asked to dress up like Michael Jackson. Mini-me's class was assigned "Billie Jean" I was first disappointed because I remembered the outfit in that video was a bit plain. Why didn't they get "Beat it"? But then again, it would be nearly impossible to find a red leather jacket for a little person...or was the red leather in Thriller? It doesn't matter. Here's my life-size doll in the outfit I put together from boys clothing found at the local thrift store. the bow tie is actually a hair bow. Happy Friday!






3 comments:

Mimi the Bee said...

Love. This.

Jeannie88 said...

She is cute as a button as they say. I love the outfit and you were so clever using the thrift store boys clothing. Great Job

Auntie Shirley

Anonymous said...

adorable. i remember the last time i saw baby girl, she couldnt hardly sit up. my lord. shes too cute.