Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a New Day!



I love this song. It's such a happy tune. It's my current personal anthem.(I'm feeling the political statements too)

It's a new day, It's a new daaaaaaayy....I woke up this morning, feeling alright...feeling brand new...

The chorus reminds me that each morning is a fresh start, a blessing and a gift. Since God was courteous enough to see me into it, I'm going to just try living it to the fullest.

Even if I don't complete my to-do list, or finish a novel, cook a gourmet dinner or put all the laundry away. It's okay. From now on, I'm striving to really feel pleased about the items I could check off of my list, instead of agonizing about the ones that remain.

If we eat Stouffers tonight, then maybe I'll be more rested and energized to try something exciting and different tomorrow. Because after all, tomorrow will be a new day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so inspirational girl. nice.